You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
Adapters and tubing connectors are used in hospitals, laboratories, industrial manufacturing, and biomedical instruments. Our broad range of fittings give the user a wide choice for secure connections and also for easy disconnect applications. These products are not for medical or on human use.
- Plated Brass or 316 Stainless Steel
- Final Assembly tested at 45 PSI
- FLL - Female Luer Lock - contains a tabbed hub for secure fitting to a threaded male luer lock.
- MM FLL - Micro-Mate® Female Luer Lock - designed and manufactured to reduce the stripping of threads which occurs when metal adapters are mated with plastic male luer lock adapters. Uniquely designed to facilitate easy cleaning and maintenence.
- MLL - Male Luer Lock - male luer slip with a threaded sheath for a secure fitting to a female luer lock.
- ML - Male Luer - male luer slip that fits with a female luer.